27 Nov syncAccess (Digital Paymeter) Update: New Release Now Available
We’re excited to announce the availability of the latest version of syncAccess, aka Digital Paymeter, available today for all of our customers. This release enables publishers to provide a better user experience along with tighter integrations to leverage a single platform to drive digital subscriptions.
syncAccess Release Highlights:
These improvements build on syncAccess’s powerful, unified platform approach to driving paid content. syncAccess continues to strengthen backend integration enabling data to move across your entire workflow. New, open APIs allow direct access to data saving you time and money on data integrations, access and reporting.
New syncAccess Features:
- API access to complete subscriber information including full purchase funnel analysis.
- Easy to highlight your best offers.
- Streamlined purchase process includes embedded payment information that is PCI-compliant and integrated with your circulation system.
How Do I Get It?
Fill out the sign up form below. A Syncronex representative will follow up on your request within 24 hours.
Existing syncAccess or Digital Paymeter customers:
Simply send an email to email@example.com to request this new release.
Dig into the Details
Deliver Your Most Effective Offers and Promotions
- Dynamic offer pages automatically built based on the offers you want to present.
- A-B testing to compare results of different offers, drive your best offers.
- Support of promotion codes to drive specific offers in email and other campaigns.
- Terms and conditions easily edited and tracked.
Improve Your Customer Experience
- Completely customizable interface.
- Optimize the user interface by device beyond responsive design.
- Registered users get additional free views bringing them closer to a purchase.
Streamline Customer Identity and Management
- Newscycle Subscription Link integration and SSO. One sign in and portal for all digital and print needs.
- New partnership with LoginRadius.
- Integration with Tecnavia for SSO.
- New APIs to access all subscriber information and workflow events.
Let’s Get Started